Monday 9 January 2012

Guacamole

I love Guacamole. Seriously. But I have yet to find one in a restaurant that I actually like. I find hunks of red onion and seedy tomato deeply off-putting, and so have devised my own (Mexicans please look away now)- here it is:

                            Add about this much garlic to the juice of around one and a half limes.            



         Add 2-3 chopped ripe avocados (my 'perfectly ripe' avocados were anything but).Mash up a bit.


Add 1-2 chillies...  


                                                  and chopped coriander stalk and root.


                                          Next, olive oil, salt, and more lime to taste.
                                          Stir in chopped coriander leaves.

Thats it, and although slightly chunkier than is ideal due to rock hard avocados, it was still pretty damn good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment